An opportunity has arisen in the Systems Department for a Systems Support Assistant. Assisting the Systems Manager, the successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the IT & Systems environment from Key business systems to new PC rollouts.
Based in the modern Head Office in Padiham, but also with sites in Burnley & Coventry to support, the ideal candidate will be looking to start a career within IT & systems. This will be a customer service role, offering support to colleagues within the business.
The ideal candidate will have basic IT knowledge & skills with a passion to learn more. Hands on training with mentoring & support from the Management Team will be offered throughout.
An ideal opportunity for someone who currently offers IT Support as part of their current role and would like to do this full time, a hobbyist who enjoys Computers in their spare time or a recent college leaver with IT qualifications.
The role is:
- Full time, Monday – Friday
- 40 hours per week remaining flexible to meet the business requirements
- Permanent (3 months’ probation period)
- Starting salary dependant on experience
Main duties of the role include:
- Provide first line support for IT Hardware & Software Issues
- Work with IT Support Companies to Resolve 2nd/3rd Line Issues
- Assist Systems Manager with Business Wide IT Projects
- Configure & Install New Devices
- Learn & Support Internal IT Business Systems
- Review & Write Systems Documentation
- Assist new users on the Business IT Systems and/or when New Devices/Systems are implemented.