14 months ago, we celebrated our 90th Anniversary with the Family Fun Day at the newly-opened Depot at Burnley Bridge, not knowing how successful the new site would be…Read More
Definitions and interpretation
incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 366737 whose registered office is at St Crispin House, St Crispin Way, Haslingden, Rossendale BB4 4PW
a. The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. References to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses,
c. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and
d. “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you: a. Name
b. Job title
d. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
e. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
f. IP address (automatically collected)
g. Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
h. Operating system (automatically collected)
i. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you
exit to (automatically collected)
j. Enquiry type
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Fagan & Whalley Limited is the “data controller”.
6.We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. If you have an account with us, we will only keep the data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide services to you and, as further needed for us to comply with our global legal and contractual obligations.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third-party
disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below ( Security ).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. Within marketing materials for Fagan & Whalley Limited which would include your name, company name, title and any comments from yourself about our services provided to you.
b. Postal correspondence.
c. Internal record keeping.
d. Improvement of our products / services.
e. Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you.
f. Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or
mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
g. Own company marketing Mailshots.
Third party websites and services
10. Fagan & Whalley Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes
Accessing your own Data
17. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Fagan & Whalley Limited (where such Data is held).
18. Data security is of great importance to Fagan & Whalley Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
19. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
21. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
22. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Fagan & Whalley Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
23. This Website may place the following Cookies:
24. Type of Cookie Purpose Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are
required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
25. Like most websites, our site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website. Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you but Google do not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third-party data processor.
26. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further
details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
27. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any
information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
28. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
31. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
32. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Fagan & Whalley Limited by email at email@example.com.